Child Welfare Advocacy
Helping those who are most at risk.
The Family Life Center provides parenting education and support to individuals who are involved with Division of Children Protection & Permanency (DCP&P) and may have had substantiated cases of abuse or are at risk of abuse and neglect. Group activities are designed to foster positive parent/child interaction. Parents are encouraged to bring their children.
Services for Parents:
• Nurturing Parenting education classes
• Referral and linkage to community supports
• Stress, anger and household management educational sessions
• Transportation is available to all parents and children who reside in Atlantic County
Services for Children:
• Supervised parent-child interaction sessions
• Age appropriate child development and recreational activities
• Homework assistance
For additional information, contact 1-877-272-2331.
*All families must be referred through the Division of Children Protection & Permanency (DCP&P).