At Family Services, we seek quality people who strive for excellence. Our organization is more than just helping the community, it’s an organization powered by professionals with a diverse set of skills. Family Service Association is an equal opportunity employer.
The value we place on our talented team is reflected in the competitive total compensation package we offer. We’ve tailored our benefits plan to be flexible in nature and comprehensive in scope. We provide an enhanced benefits package found at few, if any other organizations.
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation – 20 days per year
- Sick Days – 15 days per year
- Holidays – 9 legal holidays per year
- Personal Days – 3 per year
- Employee Appreciation Day – 1 per year
- Bereavement Leave – Up to 3 days
- Military Leave – Two weeks annual training leave
Full time employees are eligible after 30 days of employment for the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account – $3,000 per employee
- Group Life Insurance – $7,500 per employee
- Dependent Care pre-tax deductions
- Flexible spending account pre-tax deduction
FSA/Employee Assistance Program – After successful completion of six-month probationary period, an employee and/or their immediate family can receive up to three confidential counseling sessions at no charge from contracted Professional Therapists. In addition, FSA employees only are eligible to receive three counseling sessions at no charge at any Family Service Agency in New Jersey.
- Group Life – 1.5% employee’s annual salary after 2 years of consecutive service.
- 403(b) Thrift Retirement – FSA contributes 3% plus 3% match after one year of consecutive service for qualified employees.
- Staff Development
- Ongoing in-service staff training opportunities
- Access to e-learning courses approved for CEUs
- Other Benefits
- Promotion/Transfer Opportunities
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Newsletter
- Discounted Membership to BJ’s, Sam’s Club, Tilton Fitness, and AtlantiCare Life Center
- Staff Holiday Party and other various employee centered events
- Employee Recognition Program