Family Service Association (FSA) is an organization powered by professionals with a diverse set of skills. At FSA, we seek compassionate, qualified candidates to help us fulfill our mission of improving the quality of life for individuals and families in our community.
Yearly, more than 7,000 individuals and families turn to us for help to address a broad range of challenges. We seek candidates with experience in case management, community referrals/resources and mental health outpatient treatment. Our employees serve as advocates for our clients in the areas of Child Welfare Advocacy, Safety Net Services, Strengthening Families and Community and Behavioral Health.
Family Service Association is an equal opportunity employer.
The value we place on our talented team is reflected in the competitive total compensation package we offer. We’ve tailored our benefits to be flexible in nature and comprehensive in scope. We offer a unique vibrant working environment, a wealth of work related opportunities and competitive employee benefits. Family Service Association is committed to attracting, encouraging and retaining a qualified workforce to support the mission of the agency.
- Vacation – 20 days each year, 10 days a year for new members joining our team
- Sick Days – 15 days per year, transferrable up to 4 years
- Holidays – 9 legal holidays per year
- Personal Days – 3 each year
- Employee Appreciation Day – 1 each year
- Bereavement Leave – Up to 3 days
- Military Leave – Two weeks annual training leave
Full time employees are eligible for benefits after 30 days of employment.
- Health Reimbursement Account – $1,500 to eligible employees with health benefits
- Group Life Insurance – $7,500 per employee
- Dependent Care pre-tax deductions
- Flexible spending account pre-tax deduction
FSA/Employee Assistance Program – An employee and/or their immediate family can receive up to three confidential counseling sessions at no charge from contracted Professional Therapists.
- Group Life – 1.5% employee’s annual salary after 2 years of consecutive service.
- Pension – FSA employees may contribute to a designated 403(b) Thrift Retirement Account.
- Staff Development
- Ongoing in-service staff training opportunities
- Promotion/Transfer Opportunities
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit
- Discounted Membership to BJ’s, Sam’s Club, Tilton Fitness, and AtlantiCare Life Center
- Staff Holiday Party and other various employee centered events
- Employee Recognition Program